Adding users in the Admin Centre is a simple task. In the screenshot below you will see the highlighted box we will be working in.
- Firstly, select the ‘Add a user’ button. This will pop up a window which we can use to add a new user.
- As seen below, highlighted in red is the user information. It is recommended that you enter not only the required fields, but the optional information as well. Highlighted in blue is the ‘Product Licence’ area. From here you can select which licence you want your new user to have.
- Next, enter all the required user information. After this select the ‘Add’ button at the bottom of the form.
- Once the user has been created a window will display with the Username & Password. There is a tick box which you can use to send an email to the main admin. The password can be reset by either the admin or the user.
- A new account has been created in Active users. It’s always important to check that it has been created.